Jose Garcia Saenz
- Started coaching in 2011, and started at DeVeau’s in 2018
- I came from coaching the National Team in Mexico
- Started gymnastics at 5 years old
- Why I love gymnastics: Because gymnastics is like life, if you work hard at the end of the day all the hard work is giving you something back
- I was part of the Mexican National Team as an athlete and a coach too.
- The only family I have here with me is my dog (Reptar) and the members of my team.
- I love to play soccer!
- I became a gymnastics coach because I like to teach kids what happens when you really want something and you work for it.