- Started coaching in 2014.
- Started coaching at DeVeau’s in 2021.
- I began coaching in 2014 with UCA. After that I added on instructing fitness boxing classes, coaching cheerleading at Fishers High School, and am now beginning my journey at Deveau’s School of Gymnastics as of 2021!
- I started gymnastics as a child and participated on the gymnastics team around the age of 12. I started cheerleading around 2008.
- Why I love gymnastics: I love gymnastics because it is the backbone to all athletics. Each and every tiny movement has a base foundation that benefits all athletics.
I was a collegiate cheerleader for all 4 years and instructed around the midwest at the Universal Cheerleading Association for 5 years.
- BFA in Fine Art Photography
- I am a professional photographer during my daytime hours, and instruct athletics in the evening!
- Because everyone learns differently, I enjoy rephrasing instructions or techniques to athletes.