- I first started coaching in 1988 at the YMCA in Anderson.
- I started coaching at DeVeau’s in 1998.
- I started doing gymnastics in 8th grade.
- I love the fact that I get to watch children grow stronger mentally and physically.
- I enjoy seeing them face challenges and adversity and continuing on to reach their goals. This can be as simple as a basic skill, or as complex as making a college roster.
- I am married to Kim, who coaches with me. We have two sons, a granddaughter, and two dogs.
- Kim and I met when I worked for her in Anderson, and we married about three years later. We have been working together ever since. (And she is still the Boss)
- I am the resident nerd coach. I like to educate the girls on the finer points of coin collecting, history, and geography, in addition to teaching them gymnastics.