- Started coaching at DeVeau’s in 2017
- I began gymnastics at age 5 and competed through Level 6. I cheered in college for Ball State University.
- I graduated from Ball State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education. I am currently teaching 2nd grade, and this is my 10th year teaching.
- I am married to my high school sweetheart, Brady, and we have three girls: Brooke, Addisyn, Kami, and a black lab named Bailey.
Why She Loves Teaching Children
- I love watching children grow and achieve their goals. I enjoy those small moments when a child reaches their personal goal.
- I love spending time with my family! We enjoy spending time on our boat throughout the summer, going on bike rides, and being outdoors.