- I started coaching in 2017 and joined the DeVeau’s team during the Summer of 2021.
- I started gymnastics at 2 years old.
- Why I Love Gymnastics: It gives a child an opportunity to gain friendships and learn many life skills at such a young age. They learn hard work, determination, how to set goals and work towards them, perseverance, and many more skills. I love to see how happy and excited they get when they learn a new skill or meet a goal they set for themselves.
- I was able to meet many Olympian’s throughout my gymnastics career & got the chance to be coached by Olympic gymnast, Jaycie Phelps, for 4 years.
- I received a Business Degree at Ball State.
- I like to sew, hang out with my friends, and travel. I am able to make each gymnast feel seen and safe and that they are able to do anything they set their mind to!