- I began coaching gymnastics in 2017 and moved to Deveau’s in 2019.
- I am also an athletic trainer, so I work to also keep the kids healthy while they work hard to achieve their goals.
- I started gymnastics when I was 4 years old.
- Why I Love Gymnastics: I love gymnastics because it is such a challenging sport that helps the kids learn valuable life lessons while also competing in the greatest sport in the world.
- I competed on the men’s gymnastics team for the University of Illinois for four years.
- I have a BS in Kinesiology, an MS in Athletic Training, and I’m a certified and licensed athletic trainer.
- My fiance, Larkin, and I live with our two dogs Remus and Roo. Larkin and I will be getting married in July of 2021.
- I love to do CrossFit to workout during the week. It helps me keep the feeling of being an athlete.