- I started coaching in 1983 and began my coaching career at Deveau’s in 1998.
- One of my favorite parts about coaching at Deveau’s is that I get to coach with my husband Don.
- I attended Ball State University.
- I started gymnastics when I was 10 years old.
- Why I Love Gymnastics: I love getting to do something exciting, something that challenges me and is different every time. I also love the physical dynamics of the sport.
- I’ve been married since 1992 to my husband Don. I have two sons, born in 1992 and ’93, a granddaughter that’s 15 months, and two dogs, a pit bull and a boxer.
- I think of DeVeau’s like family and love coaching here.
- I start decorating for Halloween in August.
- I enjoy getting to know each of my students and love to see the results of their hard work and determination.